Deutsch English

EAS Schaltanlagen GmbH

History

HISTORY

1990

Foundation of the company with five employees.

1996

Move to new premises with production and administration area (total area over 2.500 sqm.)

2008

Extension of the existing company building with a production hall and an office block on approx. 1600 sqm.

2009

Spin-off of the division "Technical Fire Protection" to form an own company called EAS Technischer Brandschutz GmbH.
2015
Today, EAS consists of 70 highly qualified employees working in product development, engineering, production and administration.